How close are we to hair cloning

according to Dr. Cooley on March 20, 2008; not very. At least that's what I remember but I was high on the valiums.

I think he indicated there was some setbacks and he's not committing on a date or time-frame in the future. And I think he was / is one at the forefront of that.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

a couple of years at best. a lot of good companies are working on cloning, and certainly everyone on this site is waiting on the edge of their seats, but there stills seems to be a ways to go. even intercytex, which most would agree is the farthest in the game right now, puts their expected date some time around 2010; and that's if everything goes smoothly and perfectly the rest of the way (rarely does anything go perfectly and smoothly, as those who have been waiting for hair cloning since the early part of this decade can attest). So even with intercytex's optomistic guess, its around 2 years away, and I wouldn't count on that estimate. 2012 and beyond is a much better guess from what hairloss docs have told me (i ask each doctor i've seen). either way, its not coming tomorrow, so i'm just sticking to what i know, and hoping for a nice suprise in a couple of years with the arrival of this new treatment.