My Transplant experience with Northwest Medical Hair restoration. Dr Gabel, portland ,hillsboro Oregon

Want to share with you. It took me some nerve, I'm a little sqiumish, If you will, to make the appointment. But now 9 days after I am truly happy. Dr Gabel, Goes above and beyond. I had the best experience.I asked how's it going back there? Expecting a lot more pain or something! Dr Gabel says Your sewn up and we are getting ready to place hairs. I thought unreal! Now looking at my results

My results make me feel great.I was complete bald on top but had hair on the back and sides.He placed 3825 grafts (7241 hairs) on the top and blended with my sides and back. Finished a hour ahead of time and Dr Gabel Made sure I knew fully how to care for the grafts to get top results.He spent alot of time with me!

He had me back at ten the next morning to check and clean them.Now 9 days later, today He took the stitches out.And clipped my hair. They are all in place,(the grafts) They say expect some to fall out and regrow but Now I'm ready to go out tonight without a hat!What a boost for your self esteam. It really looks great already!If your on the fence? Do it and Dr Gabel and his staff are without doubt a great choice.

No I do not work for Dr Gabel. Just happy with his work!

Want to share with you. It took me some nerve, I'm a little sqiumish, If you will, to make the appointment. But now 9 days after I am truly happy. Dr Gabel, Goes above and beyond. I had the best experience.I asked how's it going back there? Expecting a lot more pain or something! Dr Gabel says Your sewn up and we are getting ready to place hairs. I thought unreal! Now looking at my results

My results make me feel great.I was complete bald on top but had hair on the back and sides.He placed 3825 grafts (7241 hairs) on the top and blended with my sides and back. Finished a hour ahead of time and Dr Gabel Made sure I knew fully how to care for the grafts to get top results.He spent alot of time with me!

He had me back at ten the next morning to check and clean them.Now 9 days later, today He took the stitches out.And clipped my hair. They are all in place,(the grafts) They say expect some to fall out and regrow but Now I'm ready to go out tonight without a hat!What a boost for your self esteam. It really looks great already!If your on the fence? Do it and Dr Gabel and his staff are without doubt a great choice.

No I do not work for Dr Gabel. Just happy with his work!

Hair to Style,

I'm glad to hear about your positive experience. Of course, the final evaluation should be made one year post op when the hair has grown in and it has mostly matured by that point. At this point, you can't say you are happy with his work...only happy with your initial experience. The "work" comes when the hair grows out.

3835 grafts is a good number of grafts, however, it struck me a little odd that there was only 7241 hairs. That averages about 1.9 hairs per graft. Do you have a graft/hair breakdown? How many singles, doubles, tripples, 4s, etc?

Do you have any pictures you can post for us?

Cheers,

Bill

I had 905-1's 2437 2's 470 3's 134's I'm right at 50 and my donor hair were good

I think you would agree I had a great result.Every hair is still in place and about 1/8 inch long.I went car shopping today and people said your kidding

can't tell. If you could see what I had before and what I have right now.And My transplant experience.Tells me he and his staff are not new to transplant surgery.Just if the hair maintains, or falls out and regrows.I highly doubt seriously they would fail to regrow if they do fall out.My rear seam results are in the the bag. it is perfect! I will try to post pictures.

Thanks

Hair To Style,

Thanks for the hair count breakdowns.

Is English your first language? Just wondering. (Note, this is not meant to be an insult - it's just hard...it's just a little difficult to understand sometimes). You keep using the word "result" when the "result" hasn't come in yet. Please KEEP your optimism by all means...but hold final evaluation until 1 year post op.

I am glad to hear that things are looking good at 9 days post op. Between 2-6 weeks, the transplanted hairs will fall out and then start to regrow between 3-5 months.

I hope you decide to post your pictures soon and keep us updated with monthly photos.

Bill