Contemplating 2nd H/T

Abby

hi abby,you haven't updated for a while,you must be close to a year now.how are things looking?

i last see your 6 month pics and things looked extremely good,especially as you had it buzzed really short.

do you feel you need more density?have you grown it longer?get some pics up mate.

i would have thought being as bald as you were the 3000+ grafts you had would have been a good start,but nw 5/6 guys like us are more than likely going to need at least 2 ht's for the satisfied result. icon_smile.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Abby,

At a norwood 5 or 6 level, it should be expected that 3250 grafts won't give you an entirely dense look. However, I do know from your last update that your results were coming in nicely.

I hope you'll update your blog with recent photos so we can see what your hair looks like today.

A second hair transplant will most certainly add density if your surgeon transplants hair in between your existing hair.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yeh sure ill load some up over the last 3 months. You will see another H/T is required after all it was a very large area to cover.

I was looking at AGENTHARLEY'S profile from USA New York Bald Class - 5a absolutley amazing transformation, saying that I was a 6plus on NWS

so im hoping i gonna see some real results by christmas after my 2nd H/T. Just waiting to hear from DR H.

Seldom does anyone with extensive hairloss get away with just one procedure.. Of course with megasessions it is possible but the vast majority of us will need more than one for a complete restoration

There are many factors involved as well

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by MrJobi:

Seldom does anyone with extensive hairloss get away with just one procedure.. Of course with megasessions it is possible but the vast majority of us will need more than one for a complete restoration

There are many factors involved as well

I see what you are saying Mr Jobi a 2nd H/T is looking inevitable. In my case the area was large and to be realistic your right in what you are saying. Just hope the next H/T is gonna wrap things up so I can get on with my life.

Originally posted by dakota3:

Abby, Your hair looks good short! Scar looks nice as well! Do you keep your hair short because of the lack of density or because you like the look? Either way you've come along way from what I can tell! Good luck to ya!

Yes Dakota3,I keep it short due to the lack of density.I did try to grow it out but it looked very SCRAGGY. Thats why a 2nd H/T maybe on the horizon.