How Do You Get Avodart Prescribed When It Is Not Approved By the FDA?

jackisback1

Hey, this message is for everyone, I especially hope Robert sees it too since I know he uses Avodart.

How the hell did you get this prescribed to you? I just looked online about this and saw that it's just a prostate thing, and I found another website saying it was in Stage III for use as a hair loss prevention drug, set to be available to the public (if approved) in 2006. Did this happen? Anybody know the status? I had more or less ignored this option as I usually think the things with the best word of mouth are most likely the best, and I wouldn't want to give up my Propecia for something no one ever talked about. Now that i hear the only thing holding them back is fear of possible side effects, i'm pretty interested.

Hey, this message is for everyone, I especially hope Robert sees it too since I know he uses Avodart.

How the hell did you get this prescribed to you? I just looked online about this and saw that it's just a prostate thing, and I found another website saying it was in Stage III for use as a hair loss prevention drug, set to be available to the public (if approved) in 2006. Did this happen? Anybody know the status? I had more or less ignored this option as I usually think the things with the best word of mouth are most likely the best, and I wouldn't want to give up my Propecia for something no one ever talked about. Now that i hear the only thing holding them back is fear of possible side effects, i'm pretty interested.

jackisback,

Avodart is not FDA approved for hair loss at the moment so you are going to have a hard time finding a doctor to precribe it for you. I got my HT doctor to prescribe it for me. If you are unable to get one than you can also get a prescription online at: http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Avodart does have more potent side effects than Propecia and has a longer half-life meaning it will take a while before the side effects will go away if you discontinue its use.

Also The Phase III trials have not completed yet , Otherwise we would have heard about it :-).

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006