Feller's

Looks like more great work performed by doctor Feller. Can't wait to see more photos in a few months to see if things do get thicker.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hey Michael,

Any before pics? Results look great. Since I have nothing to compare it to, I'll state this, and please don't take this as an insult, because it looks great, but in the one picture with the comb in your hair, the hairline looks a little thin. But looking at your hair from the front, you can't tell. Can you take some pictures from the top of your head too so we can take a look? I think the top down pictures really show the "truth" of a hair transplant. I have a lot of pictures that even now look great from the hairline view, but from the top you can see it's still very thin, which is to be expected at 2 months op of course.

I look forward to seeing more photos.

Bill

Guest Cousin_It

Very nice pics! I am sure it will progress even better with time, but if not I am sure you will be back in Feller's chairs for a little touch up. No point in stopping now, you have a ton of donor hair just waiting to jump to your hairline! Good Luck and keep us up to date.