Really confused...

I think i may have rushed into this...

I am scheduled for a HT surgery dec. 26th...I have been thinning for a while but still have a decent head of hair in front and back....

I thought it would be better to do it sooner rather than later so as to be less obvious....

I have been looking at pictures on this sight and am freaked out....the scabbing..yikes...ho long does that last....is the post surgical process very noticable if you have exisiting hair to cover it....

what should one really expect....

Also, this is scheduled with dr. robert leonard...i searched him on this site and found some pretty tough reviews....

I think im gonna bag this surgery....ANY HELP HERE WOULD BE GREAT

I think i may have rushed into this...

I am scheduled for a HT surgery dec. 26th...I have been thinning for a while but still have a decent head of hair in front and back....

I thought it would be better to do it sooner rather than later so as to be less obvious....

I have been looking at pictures on this sight and am freaked out....the scabbing..yikes...ho long does that last....is the post surgical process very noticable if you have exisiting hair to cover it....

what should one really expect....

Also, this is scheduled with dr. robert leonard...i searched him on this site and found some pretty tough reviews....

I think im gonna bag this surgery....ANY HELP HERE WOULD BE GREAT

Check out my threads ,found in transplant and surgeon experiences

FELLER UK PATIENT /richie 28 days later ....found on page 1

FELLER UK PATIENT /diy staple removal ....found on page 1

They both have good clear imformative pics on and should help you to have more of a clear understanding of what to expect .

There are many guys on here who know what there taking about so do yourself a favour and do some research.

I don't know Dr Leonard so can't comment upon him ,i'm sure there will be some posters who will offer there advice on him though, also don't be affraid of cancelling as it's eaier to get a reapointment then risking making a mistake

Good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Honestly, your apprehensions seem pretty justified and logical; the linchpin being that you just recently have begun researching the dude who is going to be performing life-altering surgery on you....and, on top of that, initial "reviews" of him have been less then stellar.

IMO, research the shit out of HT's for the coming days, especially regarding quality and individual doctors....maybe you will feel comfortable and feel fine going through with what you have planned; but, a very viable chance exists that you will think "sweet jesus, thank god I didn't just rush through with my first planned surgery".

The biggest recommendation aside from that is to get a consultation w/ a "coalition surgeon", be it online or live. You will get brutally honest, credible advice and opinions on your situation!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hairhead, If you don't feel confident about your doc and the surgery then cancel. You may lose a little money.....but if the surgery is not great then you will need much more money to correct it.......Are you on any meds???.

good luch

listen very carefully...I have never heard of doctor lenoard and probably for good reason. He has bad reviews? CANCEL YOUR FUCKING APPOINTMENT!!!!!! Save yourself! Its your head and you can NOT go back and reverse this once its done. Bite the bullet, lose your deposit and research the hell out of this and find a top notch world class doc... Trust me, if you don't you are going to be hating life.

Some top docs: Hasson and Wong, and Dr. Feller, there are many more. Just look on the Coalition Surgeons on here. They have VERY strict standards to qualify as a coalition doc. These guys have a proven and consistent track record. This is plastic surgery and its on your head, you know that place that EVERY person for the rest of your life will see?