Weblog update: 3 months

MikeN

The massive shock loss seems to be returning slowly or this may be wishful thinking. I had substantial but less shock loss in the hairline area. I don't know if this has to do with smaller graft sizes. I'll wait it out and hope for the best. Well, what other option is there? I was never much of a hat guy but I have come to loathe them.

I have added 2000mg of MSM and Nizoral 3 times per week to my regimin.

The massive shock loss seems to be returning slowly or this may be wishful thinking. I had substantial but less shock loss in the hairline area. I don't know if this has to do with smaller graft sizes. I'll wait it out and hope for the best. Well, what other option is there? I was never much of a hat guy but I have come to loathe them.

I have added 2000mg of MSM and Nizoral 3 times per week to my regimin.

Did the Dr. put you on propecia before the surgery.

Going in between hairs with this large of a surgery without being on propecia is not wise.

I hope you were warned of this before. Hopefully things will neutrilize in a bit of time, but you might have lost those hairs permenantely as well.

Best of luck

Mike,

I know how hard it can be to look in the mirror and see that you have a lot less hair than before surgery. I dealt with this for my first two hair transplants in particular and I was pretty nervous about it. But the good news is, both times, all my shocked hair grew back along with all the newly transplanted grafts. You will be fine in time. In the meantime, try to avoid mirrors icon_smile.gif

Bill

Guest Baldie3000

Yikes! Sorry Mike, but that's scary. I certainly don't want that to happen to me if I have surgery but from the experts are saying here, it's normal. I guess I have to be aware that this could happen to me too if I have surgery icon_eek.gif

~Baldie3000