Dr. Distefano

I am glad I found this site, I have not seen many postings about results with Dr. Distefano so here is mine, early as it may be.

I have seen the tv ads for years (Bosley, MHA, Pregue, Distefano) and decided to do it. I visited several facilities with the consultants, found Dr. D to have the most relaxed, informed and willing to talk. I am a salesguy who knows pressure, these guys were about me not about them.

The price was right were I thought it should be, I thought the other places way out of site so I signed up.

I had the procedure on Friday Feb 27th, so still on vacation enjoying the time off 2130 grafts. The surgery went well, very little discomfort, the staff was very attentive and humorous as I am not the best patient, Dr. D only had 2 cases that day, I felt like he paid close attention to my surgery and the outcome.

I had some postop swelling which ice packs have helped this, I had the doctor's direct line, followed up with me, very attentive which is what I liked the most.

As to pictures, my head looks like everyone else with pictures, red spots. I will post pictures as time goes by.

I am glad I found this site, I have not seen many postings about results with Dr. Distefano so here is mine, early as it may be.

I have seen the tv ads for years (Bosley, MHA, Pregue, Distefano) and decided to do it. I visited several facilities with the consultants, found Dr. D to have the most relaxed, informed and willing to talk. I am a salesguy who knows pressure, these guys were about me not about them.

The price was right were I thought it should be, I thought the other places way out of site so I signed up.

I had the procedure on Friday Feb 27th, so still on vacation enjoying the time off 2130 grafts. The surgery went well, very little discomfort, the staff was very attentive and humorous as I am not the best patient, Dr. D only had 2 cases that day, I felt like he paid close attention to my surgery and the outcome.

I had some postop swelling which ice packs have helped this, I had the doctor's direct line, followed up with me, very attentive which is what I liked the most.

As to pictures, my head looks like everyone else with pictures, red spots. I will post pictures as time goes by.