Scalp Laxity

Are there any proven techniques to improve the laxity of the scalp? I have had 3 HT's need one or two more to finish whole head but am concerned about my scalp.

Also any advice on the best way to cover the crown with the HT?

Thanks guys

Are there any proven techniques to improve the laxity of the scalp? I have had 3 HT's need one or two more to finish whole head but am concerned about my scalp.

Also any advice on the best way to cover the crown with the HT?

Thanks guys

Hairseeker,

Post surgery, I was advised to push from the bottom of my crown with my fingers toward the front of my head, and back. This was after the healing, to promote laxity and help remove post op tightness if I ever return for another procedure. If you do this and look in the mirror, you can see your forehead moving back and forth.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I have had no work done in my crown. But I am trying an experiment now. I've been on Proscar for a year, and THAT alone seems to have helped a bit. But I have now included Minox 5%. I have also heard that Avodart (rather than Proscar) has a WAY better chance at re-growing in that area. I'm not 100% sure I want to switch (as it's still pretty new on the market) but I may. I am aslo taking 3-4000mg of MSM AND using Trimedica MSM shampoo. (I'm mostly doing that to see if it helps my new HT grow in faster than last time.) MSM grows hair (and fingernails) faster and stronger. It also makes your hair soft and shiney- What the heck- I thought it would be fun to see what happens, you know?

Thank's futzvis, your the hardest working man in the hairloss BIZZness..LOL

Is there an online store you like better then other's...?