what if you don't take finasteride with a full glass of water?

When i first started taking finasteride, i was told to take it with a full glass of water. Although that is usually what i do, sometimes i take it with just a sip of water or sometimes no water at all. I didn't think it mattered that much, but i'm now worried that i may be wrong. If you don't take finasteride wit ha full glass of water, will it lessen it's effects?

When i first started taking finasteride, i was told to take it with a full glass of water. Although that is usually what i do, sometimes i take it with just a sip of water or sometimes no water at all. I didn't think it mattered that much, but i'm now worried that i may be wrong. If you don't take finasteride wit ha full glass of water, will it lessen it's effects?

I have also heard to take it with a full glass of water, but I don't think that it has any affect it you don't. Either way it will be broken down and absorbed into the intestines and reach the blood system. The water helps with swallowing it and insuring it all reaches the stomach. It also aids in dilution in the stomach so that all contents are available for absorption. Don't worry you should be fine.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi

i have never taken it with a glass of water & Im still alive icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb takes his with a shot of Jack Daniels and he is going strong!!!!

I also heard that Bill takes a shot of Rogaine with his Propecia, but that is just a rumor!

Anyway, whether it's with a cup of coffee, or with what these other guys use, you will be fine. NN is correct.

Although, you really need to drink lots of water, it's good for you icon_wink.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I also heard that Bill takes a shot of Rogaine with his Propecia, but that is just a rumor!

LOL...shhh....I told you in PM to keep that a secret icon_wink.gif

I've actually never heard about taking it with a full glass of water. I've been taking it for over 2 years and it's been helping me retain the hair below the crown, so I'd say it's working for me, and I'm not drinking a whole glass of water with it icon_wink.gif.

Bill