results of my hair transplant with doctor Path (bangkok) 1 year later

nawoak

hello,

I had my hair transplant with Doc. Path in Dec 2008. He did a fut of nearly 1500 grafts.

please have a look and feel free to give your opinion. any comments are welcome...

first fotos before operation

dec_2008c_bef_operation.jpg.ad49158892f0277598d4d111d9335325.jpg

dude, i think ur results were fantastic, though i prob would not ve considered ht given ur hair condition which was not bad in the 1st place!

anyway it dawned upon me that there is some negativity from your end. u are not pleased with the results? I am going under the knife in may under Dr Pat so your comments are invaluable to me!

thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

no actually it was not meaning negativity. I m just curious and want to know what s people feel about it.

also I think it can help people to get a more clear image about before operation and 1 year after operation. I m kind of satisfied with the result.

I m planing to have another operation around april though, to fill up the front line with a bit more density. I feel also my right side is a bit too light.

as human being we always want more and better, right? lol

nawoak

While I agree the results are good, I am also wondering why you would went for a HT at all. And twice. I would have been super happy had I had your hair. Anyways, good luck with your second procedure. Like you said, we all want more.

i do agree with drmstx. i prob will choose to wait for more losses before going under the knife. Given the unforseen circumstances involving a HT, i prob will choose to just use dermatch or toppik in the meantime. But hey, it was nonetheless a gd choice by yourself but i would hesistate encouraging u for a 2nd op...

Have u consulted Dr Pat? wats his opinion?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730