More hair , more girls

MrJobi

Just an update to my adventure in Hair Transplantation and it's effect on my social life.

It's been 3 Ht's later ( post op 5 months #3) and I must say without a doubt a HUGE relation to my haircount and women count.

The last 3 months, I have, for the first time in 15 years been able to have a normal, stylish , haircut..I barely use Dermatch now ( only til the crown grows in) when before it would take me 45 minutes to apply. I cannot tell you how happy I am now and even more excited with the next 8 months ahead!!

So, here's the verdict.. Women have been responding much more frequently and often in the last 3 months or so ..

It's not confidence

It's not mental

It's not my attitude.

I just look better and they notice it.. People keep asking me if I lost weight ( i have not).. what's even funnier is, every women who I go out with ALWAYS touches my hair.. I can say they never did that before and that is a sure sign of attraction on a first date.

so, those of you who ask "if it is worth the money"

Sh@t yeah!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Just an update to my adventure in Hair Transplantation and it's effect on my social life.

It's been 3 Ht's later ( post op 5 months #3) and I must say without a doubt a HUGE relation to my haircount and women count.

The last 3 months, I have, for the first time in 15 years been able to have a normal, stylish , haircut..I barely use Dermatch now ( only til the crown grows in) when before it would take me 45 minutes to apply. I cannot tell you how happy I am now and even more excited with the next 8 months ahead!!

So, here's the verdict.. Women have been responding much more frequently and often in the last 3 months or so ..

It's not confidence

It's not mental

It's not my attitude.

I just look better and they notice it.. People keep asking me if I lost weight ( i have not).. what's even funnier is, every women who I go out with ALWAYS touches my hair.. I can say they never did that before and that is a sure sign of attraction on a first date.

so, those of you who ask "if it is worth the money"

Sh@t yeah!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb,

I'm glad that the social life has picked up. Always a good feeling to know that the opposite sex (or same-whatever ones preference) are quite attracted to you. That is certainly one reason to justify the amount of money and worry that we put into this hairloss thing.

Likely though that confidence and attitude is a factor. It has to be. Nothing is ever that black or white. I doubt that you can state that you are not more confident now since we can even pick that up in your posts. That is a good thing. I just wanted to point that out for some of the youngsters on this site so that they are aware that without hair they can have beautiful woman also.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Of course , of course.

Look, you don't need hair to get women by any means and there are plenty of average guys with very beautiful women. If you are happy without hair, god bless you!!

Of course, there is a reason why we want our hair back as well. It is a sign of youthfulness in our society. Unfortunately we live in a appearance oriented time.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

This post reminds me of a certain members alias I've seen once or twice: Chicks_Dig_Guys_With_Big_Hair icon_biggrin.gif. Or it was something like that. I thought it was quite creative!

Jobi,

I'm thrilled for you man. Feeling better about ourselves is what it's all about. The fact that you are getting more girls in the process is an additional bonus icon_wink.gif.

Kudos my friend,

Bill

This is interesting, because I have had some interesting experiences lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm a happily married guy, but a little flirtation to stroke my ego always feels good.

Anyway, my hair is getting to a point where it really looks nice now and its framing of my face gives me back some of the looks I once had. I've noticed more women looking at me and even trying to start a conversation with me.

Walking around work the other day I walked by a couple of fairly young girls. I don't even know them, but I have seen them around. They both gave me the biggest wide eyed smiles with a big "Hi" - you know, the kind of look that says "I like you".

To be honest, I had noticed that these things kind of quit happening to me in the last 6 or 7 years as I got older (and balder).

Ah yes, the power of hair. icon_smile.gif

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Cheers Gorpy

The fact is, I am not having to try as hard as they are repsonding by themselves..

Now, that is when the domino effect starts regarding confidence but you can't fake it..

Today is 5 months post op number 3 and I am happy as I still have about 65% more results on the way..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!