Live Chat/Help (Complete) Scheduled for Tuesday 9/11/2007 (TONIGHT) 10:00pm EST

Hello everyone,

I also posted this in the "Hair Restoration Questions & Answers" Section - but thought I'd post it here as well.

As you may or may not be aware, we have an online chat room built into this community.

This past Wednesday 9/5/2007 - I scheduled an online chat session and it was very successful. You can see the details of the chat here

Since this was my first time using it, I have discovered that there is a public and private chat feature. One can use emoticons such as smiley faces, etc and emotes which is a fun tool that promotes silliness and enjoyment. Each member can color code their text to stand out which facilitates the ease of conversation.

So I thought I'd schedule another one this Tuesday 9/11/2007 at 10:00pm for those who are interested.

What a great opportunity for the members of this community to talk live with one another and for members to obtain instant online LIVE help!

Details:

Date: 9/11/2007

Time: Starting at 10:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Instructions:

Go to "Go", "Chat Rooms", and click "Hair Restoration Surgery Chat 1" OR you can click here.

You MAY have to install and ActiveX Control so make sure you are logged in as an administrator on your computer.

I believe you have to be registered so be sure to register to join in the discussion!

If you have any questions post them here. If you intend to join the live chat - post your intentions here as well.

Just think...what a better way than to ask your questions to a group of people who can offer live help!

I hope to see you all there!

Bill Associate Publisher/Forum Moderator

Hello everyone,

I also posted this in the "Hair Restoration Questions & Answers" Section - but thought I'd post it here as well.

As you may or may not be aware, we have an online chat room built into this community.

This past Wednesday 9/5/2007 - I scheduled an online chat session and it was very successful. You can see the details of the chat here

Since this was my first time using it, I have discovered that there is a public and private chat feature. One can use emoticons such as smiley faces, etc and emotes which is a fun tool that promotes silliness and enjoyment. Each member can color code their text to stand out which facilitates the ease of conversation.

So I thought I'd schedule another one this Tuesday 9/11/2007 at 10:00pm for those who are interested.

What a great opportunity for the members of this community to talk live with one another and for members to obtain instant online LIVE help!

Details:

Date: 9/11/2007

Time: Starting at 10:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Instructions:

Go to "Go", "Chat Rooms", and click "Hair Restoration Surgery Chat 1" OR you can click here.

You MAY have to install and ActiveX Control so make sure you are logged in as an administrator on your computer.

I believe you have to be registered so be sure to register to join in the discussion!

If you have any questions post them here. If you intend to join the live chat - post your intentions here as well.

Just think...what a better way than to ask your questions to a group of people who can offer live help!

I hope to see you all there!

Bill Associate Publisher/Forum Moderator

Originally posted by Bill:

Hello ladies and gentlemen:

The live help/chat session was another success. I will be writing a summary of the chat later on tonight and post it for you!

Best wishes,

Bill

Is there any chance of an earlier start for us geriatric members on the east coast? 10 pm ...I been in bed for an hour and a half.... icon_wink.gif

j/k

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs