Surgeons for the Stars??

forlife

We've gone round and round on this topic before. Some people think it's pointless. I think it's fun, and possibly even educational.

I don't know if Trump has had a transplant, but he has a TERRIBLE hair style! He should know better. I suppose it's his trademark.

I had a consultation at Bosley once. There was a photo of Kenny Rogers with Lee Bosley displayed there. When you see big photos of Kenny (like on the cover of People magazine, etc), his hair looks natural enough. But it isn't very full. I wonder if he's happy with it.

Barry Williams (Greg Brady) is a spokesman for one HT doctor...I think it was Dominic Brandy (I'm pretty sure I'm right on that, but coud be wrong.) When I was researching my HT, I got a tape from that particular HT doc, and he did a part of the tape.

I find this topic interesting as well, but also dangerous. Celebrity endorsements can carry a lot of weight with people who haven't done their research....but if people would think about it, the doc is definitely gonna do his absolute best work on any celebrity spokesperson. I've heard a ton more Brandy horror stories since then, and am glad I didnt let it influence my decision initally.

If Mel Gibson has had a HT, I would immediately suggest his surgeon go on the 'to avoid' or whatever it is called list.

Mel appears to be balding naturally.

Mind you, I haven't seen him since Mad Max.

When I was having my consultation at Bosley, I saw pictures of Bosley with Dennis Miller, Steven Segal, Kenny Rogers, and Joe Weider. Who knows ??

Oh, does anyone else but me think Conan O'Brien has had one? He does that little come over thing in the front, but you can definitely tell he has that surgical "V" in the front. Looks pretty damn good though, and insight?

Jeff Bowers

I saw the pics at Bosley of Kenny Rogers and Joe Weider too....also the "Nelson Twins" - remember them? long blond 80's hairband guys. haha.

There has been a lot of talk about celebs.....definitely Travolta, Stallone, Slater, Nick Cage and Barry Williams. I dont think Mel Gibson, Conan, or Trump have had them.

Donald Trump definetly had an old mini-micro, plug, etc ht. That is why he combs his hairline over his forehead. My first butcher ht doctor had the same hairstyle in which he showed me why.

Stevan Seagal has to wear his hair in a pony tail because he got butchered. Axl Rose got butchered too, that's why he starting wearing bandanas on stage. I heard this on the bald truth.

Thanks to a recommended Doctor on this site I also had the pleasure of wearing a hat for 18 months

• 6 years later...

The Nelson twins never HAD a hair loss problem. Bosley is one twisted dude to use celebs with full natural heads of hair in his promos!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D