Dr Rahal 2420 uf 23 jan 2007

mimmoxxx

Hi guys,

I'm italian boy of 23yo,I have had an ht with dr.Rahal on January 23.

Dr.Rahal has extracted through fue the plug due to an precedent ht in italy and he has inserted me 2420 grafts in the hairline.

I put some photo of my progress.

Please leave a comment.

Thanx

pre1.jpg

pre2.jpg

3gg1.jpg

tn_Immagine009.jpg

tn_Immagine012.jpg

pre1.jpg.f511bbf762562142d03b56a526e65172.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm italian boy of 23yo,I have had an ht with dr.Rahal on January 23.

Dr.Rahal has extracted through fue the plug due to an precedent ht in italy and he has inserted me 2420 grafts in the hairline.

I put some photo of my progress.

Please leave a comment.

Thanx

pre1.jpg

pre2.jpg

3gg1.jpg

tn_Immagine009.jpg

tn_Immagine012.jpg

Wow

Very nice - A good example of the natural result you can acheive with modern Hair Transplantation.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I do have to admit that most of the work I have seen from Dr. Rahal is of young men with receding hairlines, but he always seems to hit the mark and is capable of achieving great densities. I beleive that his experience with Dr. Armani has served him very well. Once again great results.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

mimmoxxx,

Congratulations on your recent HT with Dr. Rahal. This is truly a tremendous result.

Though typically I am against younger patients with minimal loss having HTs so young (especially with more aggressive hairlines), the fact that this patient has previous minigraft work done may have influenced Dr. Rahal's decision. In order to properly camoflauge the old work - taking the hairline down this low seems to have been necessary.

Assuming this patient's donor density is high enough - a good number of grafts will be available for future work - though extensive loss will certainly limit future density.

I do hope that mimmoxx is taking hair loss medication as to potentially prevent future hair loss.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I want to ask you how long did it take to get that thick? I had a very similar procedure with him.

I am around 3 months post op and it is darking up and growing but it's it just tough waiting this out..