propecia and drug test

hoose

Probably a dumb question; I've got a drug test for employment coming up, urine and hair sample. Could propecia cause any problems with me passing the drug test? I don't know what all they are testing for. I remember hearing about the Olympics, where that one guy Lund, failed his drug test cause finasteride is banned because it is a masking agent for steroids. Should I be concerned. I guess I just want some piece of mind. Thanks

Probably a dumb question; I've got a drug test for employment coming up, urine and hair sample. Could propecia cause any problems with me passing the drug test? I don't know what all they are testing for. I remember hearing about the Olympics, where that one guy Lund, failed his drug test cause finasteride is banned because it is a masking agent for steroids. Should I be concerned. I guess I just want some piece of mind. Thanks

It's an expensive process to test for drugs in hair and urine. So most companies only test for certain types of drugs such as narcotics. And if you have a prescription for a drug, then you can't be held liable for that paticular drug. I imagine most companies would not test for it, as it would be an added expense.