Post op scalp anxiety

I had 2400 FUE's done on 12/4 in the frontal area. In some of the areas there was some scalp discoloration which my surgeon was concerned about in regards to blood supply since I had had plugs placed there 12 yrs ago. I used warm compresses to the grafts hourly at first and 24 hrs later he was quite happy with the scalp color. Since this is my first HT I am very anxious as to what to expect and what to do. I am putting Bacitracin ointment daily and shampooing gently. Please give any feedback regarding scalp color post op and general care for 1st week. Anxious San Diegan!!

I had 2400 FUE's done on 12/4 in the frontal area. In some of the areas there was some scalp discoloration which my surgeon was concerned about in regards to blood supply since I had had plugs placed there 12 yrs ago. I used warm compresses to the grafts hourly at first and 24 hrs later he was quite happy with the scalp color. Since this is my first HT I am very anxious as to what to expect and what to do. I am putting Bacitracin ointment daily and shampooing gently. Please give any feedback regarding scalp color post op and general care for 1st week. Anxious San Diegan!!

Hi,

Just wondering which Dr. did your 2400 frontal FUE grafts. Also, you said this is your first HT, yet you also mentioned getting plugs 12 yrs ago? Sorry I can't help with your questions though. Oh I'm sure many here would LOVE to see pre-op and post op pics with 2400 fue just in the front. Please post (just the eyebrows up would be great)!!

Thanks!