Hair Transplant Surgeon in NY

Vishy

Hi All,

I am from India. When I was in india I used to have good amount of hair. But when I came started loosing hair. Because of scalp I lost hair in front Mid Right region. I need a advice. I am in hurry for the Hair restoration in that region. If any Hair Transplantation is required I need a good hair transplant surgeon in NY and what can be the estimated cost for my problem(a patch in Front Mid-Right side) or charge per graft he/she will charge. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am from India. When I was in india I used to have good amount of hair. But when I came started loosing hair. Because of scalp I lost hair in front Mid Right region. I need a advice. I am in hurry for the Hair restoration in that region. If any Hair Transplantation is required I need a good hair transplant surgeon in NY and what can be the estimated cost for my problem(a patch in Front Mid-Right side) or charge per graft he/she will charge. Thanks in advance.

Vishy,

your culture has such fantastic food. Chicken curry, chicken madras with garlic nun bread and a bottle of rich, robust, red to compliment.Mmmmm...

I believe Dr. Epstein is in NYC and he is a recommended doctor on this forum. You can check out all of the recommended docs by clicking on the hyperlink in the upper left hand corner of this page "Coalition Surgeons for sooper dooper ultra uber results"... Your hair loss is only limited to one patch? Thats rather odd. Does it appear to be male pattern baldness or is it only one circle of a bald patch on the top of your head?