confused

Hi there. I'm a week away from my first ht (1500 on the crown) and I know I'll be back once I start. But someone has just told me they had a proceedure called advanced laser therapy and it worked for them. anyone know about this?

Hi there. I'm a week away from my first ht (1500 on the crown) and I know I'll be back once I start. But someone has just told me they had a proceedure called advanced laser therapy and it worked for them. anyone know about this?

I've never heard of laser therapy working to regrow hair if that's what your asking. Maybe someone else on the forum has.

Have you tried finasteride or minoxidil before your HT? IMO they're the only things proven to stop loss and/or regrow hair other than having the HT.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Guest bro66

I heard of it, the women who did the laser hair removal on my back told me about it, it didn't make sense to me, and it was expensive. The only proven hair regrowth method that works for everybody is HT. Don't fall for the gimmicks.

I agree with bro66, go with the tried and proven and use these forums to see real patient results with all these new fangled procedures. HT with a great doctor seems to have the greater percentage of positive results.

thanks guys. Yeah I agree. Have been checking up on it and I cant get any clear evidence. The advanced hair website has several sports stars swearing by it but without describing the process. To be honest its probably ht under a different name. Certainly their pictures look like that. ANyway I've been using rogaine 5% for two years now and recently started propecia. so I reckon the ht with these two should leave me with something on top. either that or my head will fall off

Originally posted by cw1:

The advanced hair website has several sports stars swearing by it but without describing the process. To be honest its probably ht under a different name. Certainly their pictures look like that.

Hehehe, my old "friends" of AHS. THESE ARE CROOKS man, don't trust anything you see on their website, and check my latest update on their nasty "business" here.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day