There must be 100 FUE surgeons at this point

I noticed that over the past year, more and more surgeons are offering FUE and even BHT.

At the most recent ISHRS conference, I am curious how many FUE and BHT cases were presented. Dr. Umar apparently made a presentation and if any surgeon saw it, please tell us how well it was received.

Is there a general trend amongst HT surgeons regarding increasing acceptance of FUE? I remember reading a thread that Ron Shapiro, probably the most respected strip HT surgeon out there, started offering FUE this year. Will Hasson & Wong follow suit?

More and more, physicians are taking an interest in FUE. It makes perfect sense too. There are some patients for which FUE is very well suited and this fact, in and of itself, warrants the interest. From what I have observed, there are many doctors who, on some level or another, are offering (or planning to offer) FUE.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I dont know how many FUE surgeons are out there.

However I have a good idea that there are still very very little FUE docs with enough expience under the buckle to be called 'FUE expert'.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.