Physician Interviews

Robert_

The Hair Restoration Network has streaming video of physician interviews of Coalition physicians.

Physician Interviews

Interviews concentrate on physicians' approach to hair restoration procedures, patient education, factors that they feel are important, their artistic background, etc.

It is important to know your selected physicians' philosophies and opinions. Click on the link above and select a physician to view their responses to these questions and more.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

The Hair Restoration Network has streaming video of physician interviews of Coalition physicians.

Physician Interviews

Interviews concentrate on physicians' approach to hair restoration procedures, patient education, factors that they feel are important, their artistic background, etc.

It is important to know your selected physicians' philosophies and opinions. Click on the link above and select a physician to view their responses to these questions and more.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

Forum members,

I'd appreciate hearing your opinion on the value of these phycisian interviews and whether we should continue taping and adding them.

Do they really help you get a feel for the physician and whether you will go to him or her?

Please let me know.

Thanks, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I did review videos, however the overwhelming decision-maker for me was customer testimonials and picture galleries here and on the MD's site. I find myself somewhat skeptical of canned interviews, be they patient or doctor.

I have to agree with Jacob.. Just for the reason that, you really never know. Looking from newbie eyes.

But, they do give great insight into the world of HT from different physician perspectives.

My favorite in them, is listening to their backgrounds, where they came from and why.

I think they are good. Saves time for people searching for different perspectives from physicians. By means of not having to go see different ones randomly.

Rob & Pat -

I value the interviews!!! II consulted with MHR (barely got out with my wallet!) didn't feel right with them. Went to my family doc who said don't do the HT it will be hard to find a good doc. PLEAS KEEP THOSE INTERVIEWS icon_smile.gif

Shiny Side Up!!