should I get propecia from Bosley?

scooping around

I know how everyone feels about Bosley and I'd never get a HT with them. I currently do not have a medical insurance plan right now and noticed that they do offer Propecia from there web site. Is it safe ordering propecia through their web site? What to do you guys think?Here's the link...

http://www.bosleypropeciarx.com/prices.htm

Personally those prices seem a little high to me. In the end the propecia product will still be the same. Though out of principal I personally would not purchase anything from a soley profited motivated outfit like Bosley.

The cheapest option by far is just to get Proscar and split it into 1/4's. It contains the exact same active ingredient and costs a lot less.

Just to give you an idea, you can get 112 proscar for around $155, cutting it up into 1/4 (so you will get on average 1.25mg - propecia is only 1mg of Finesterade) will give you 448 pills which is enough to last you nearly 15 months!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Originally posted by marino450:

i got a propecia prescription from my dr who did the surgery, would he also write one for proscar since its not really for hairloss. What about the generic proscar, is it worth it???thanks

Proscar and Propecia are exactly the same thing i.e. they both contain the same active ingredient Finesterade, the only difference is in the dosage. Propecia has 1mg of Finesterade while Proscar has 5mg. Many people choose to buy Proscar and a $5 pill cutter and cut proscar into 1/4's this works out much cheaper as propecia and is just as effective.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006