new natural hairloss cure?

hanz

Hi..i am male/48 and i've been looking for a natural hairloss cure for years....recently i came across a natural product that has been regrowing my hair and rather aggressively....i suspect my balding area to be completely filled in within a couple months...this is no joke and not a scam.....i am simply looking for input on who i might see or who you would see to talk to about this....appreciate any input ,thanks

Hanz,

I see you also posted this topic in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum. I'm not sure why you felt that was an appropriate place for it and why you felt the need to post the same thing twice.

Since there is no proven "cure" for hair loss - if you indeed have proof of a cure, you'll be a rich man in no time.

I just like many others here, don't put faith in products that my eyes can't see for themselves. Thus, if you have proof of a cure, I suggest you provide it. Otherwise, I'll consider this hype or promotion and the thread will end up being removed.

Bill

Sorry pal, but I believe in evidence based medicine too. There are far too many people out there in the big bad world trying to make a living out of offering false hopes and promises to hairloss sufferers.

Like Bill said, if you've got proof - then show us it.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Hi...all i did was ask a valid question...what one would do if they indeed found a natural cure..or to whom they would speak about such matters...i see no reason why this would be met with such cynicism and threats...beleive me,i'm as up on cures as anyone here and i've tried everything under the sun for my baldness for years and by accident actually i found something that is growing it back aggressively.

instead of answering my question you responded in anger...you ask of proof,what proof would you like?...what proof would you accept...i welcome you to come over and see for yourself,and watch it grow back ...basically i see i'm getting nowhere on this forum,i shall try elsewhere...thanks for nothing,oh and good luck