Joel McHale of "The Soup"

dietolive

Superfantastic just posted another story about Joel McHale and a possible transplant. I think they're right - he obviously had one. I think it looks really good. Any idea on who his surgeon might have been?

http://superfantasticplastic.blogspot.com/2008/08/does-...-have-advancing.html

Oh, and they are also saying something about Hayden Christensen. Did he have a transplant?

Yes it has to be a HT-- its not a rug that for sure as it looks natural. Looks like he had the temples and hairline done. Whoever, it is a great job for him and looks natural for his face.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily

Oh, bull, hairmax. It's so stupid when people say their not doing something they are doing. Clearly, you are advertising. That wannabe Bosley/Men's Hair Club site is just a bunch of bull.

McHale had to have had a very good transplant. It's not a rug - you can see the hairs and it isn't too dense (something that cannot be said for the models on the site you link to). Also, why would he still have a bald spot if he uses a rug? No rug looks that natural on the hairline. You're obviously just trying to sell those crappy pieces.

Dietolive, I'm not affiliated with any clinics or hair restoration places.

I saw the ad in the paper and I went to their website to check it out and I'm honestly

was making an observation, because I watch the soup and I was wondering about his hair.

Maybe you're correct he did have a HT but everything happened overnight so I'm still suspicious.

How can we find out for sure if he had a HT or not?