Dr Pathomavich

Hi

I'm looking at visiting Dr Path in sept this year for my 1st Ht, trying to do as much homework as possible I am a Norwood 3v/4.

I have spoke to Joshb who has been very helpful, is there anyone else out there who has researched Dr Pathomavich and or had worked done by him?

Thanks Bullfrog

Hi

I'm looking at visiting Dr Path in sept this year for my 1st Ht, trying to do as much homework as possible I am a Norwood 3v/4.

I have spoke to Joshb who has been very helpful, is there anyone else out there who has researched Dr Pathomavich and or had worked done by him?

Thanks Bullfrog

I think (not positive, however) that there is a case floating around the forums that show someone who was dissatisfied with Pathomavich...I'd try to run a search for it (when I get some free time later I'll try, as well).

Also, I beleive B_spot has an opinion on Dr. Path (based off of a remark he made in one of Tom's threads), so you may want to inquire to him!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Guest josh - b

I think b spots remark on tomA's thread referenced his origional concerns to tom that not a lot was known about dr path.(and was therefore a risky choice)

He certainly wasn't being negative, just urging caution.

• 6 months later...