My 2nd procedure 1400 graft pics!!

damo

Hi there i just got back from my 2nd procedure on the 20th May 2005.I had 1400 grafts put in the front to mid again and had it densed packed.I also got some put in the crown area for the first time.I originally had 1300 grafts put in the front to mid region 12 months ago now.If you would like to see all the other post op pics please email me at

damo666@westnet.com.au

Damo

2nd_Procedure_May_2005.JPG.a509b9a0aee848ba0789ccccc597876a.JPG

Hi there i just got back from my 2nd procedure on the 20th May 2005.I had 1400 grafts put in the front to mid again and had it densed packed.I also got some put in the crown area for the first time.I originally had 1300 grafts put in the front to mid region 12 months ago now.If you would like to see all the other post op pics please email me at

damo666@westnet.com.au

Damo

damo,

Congrats on the 2nd procedure. Looks like you have plenty of hair to conceal this one until it grows out, huh?

Thanks for posting your pictures of your experience with Dr. Martinick. I am sure that all of the rest of our Australian forum members are highly interested in your progress.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Robert im more then happy to help out our fellow aussie vistors to this forum and also everybody else too!Im hoping that im going to get really good density from this 2nd procedure.Ive have quite abit of hair there from the previous transplant so fingers crossed this should turn out good.

Rgds

Damo

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Terry for your positive comment.Im hoping too this will give me the density too my friend.I beleive it will after having in depth talks with my surgeon.I have great faith it will.I mean it looks good now so in 6 months time with all that new growth to come through should look great,but ill keep you posted on it.

Damo

Hey Damo! Oh wow...great...congratulations on your second procedurel. In my opinion, you already had an excellent hairline and good density, I guess this one will really make a huge difference for you eh? You already had the appearance of a full head of hair to me, so this one will really dense things up in an awesome way! I will be doing a second procedure sometime in the near future. I will keep you updated! Please, do keep us updated with pics!

Bill

Thanks alot Bill im really happy with how the 2nd procedure went.It should start to come through by September 2005.My 1st procedure was good but i could still see through to my scalp quite abit ,so thats why i opted to go for density on my 2nd procedure.I will keep posting my updates as the months go by so people can see.

Damo

D_Parker_Hairline_closeup_Jun_05.JPG.3eef7a7f61dc92bc4cf2fb1ea1a52bb7.JPG

great pics bro, looking awesome, I am looking forward to my 2nd also to get more density...probably in Nov/Dec. Bill who are you considering, I have Feller on my list.

HH

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Damo, I thought your first procedure looked very good. I can see where you might want a little more density, but I'd probably be happy with the density of the first. Us old guys will settle for a little less density :-).

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Gorpy i appreciate your honesty and comments.Im only 30 now and would like to achieve more density thats why i went and did.I cant wait for the following 4 months to see some growth coming through.Did you see my website with the current update pics on it?

Rgds

Damo

http://www.inperth.com.au/users/damo/

2nd_procedure_1_Month_after.No_growth_yet!.JPG.493b599a3fb78611c975a54d53402821.JPG

• 1 month later...

Good luck to you mate... Though it might be a little slow second time around but seeing your one month post op pics i feel you will have awasome hairline and good density when it is there fully... Keep us posted with your results...

Hi Damo,

Really cool; even with the first procedure.

However could you poste some pictures without flash but real light because flash covers a little of the lack of density.

Are you on soime rogaine or other ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...