nourkrin man?

hey guys. anyone here had any exp with nourkrin man(hair loss drug free tablets). had some info sent to me about this, the main ingred is FENUGREEK which is proven(?) to reduce dht. not sure if avaiable in the states, but is in the uk.

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

• 2 months later...
had any exp with nourkrin man(hair loss drug free tablets). h

any takers on this one? i've wanted to try this for a while now by couldn't bring myself to pay ??50 per month, looks like they are reducing the price, its about ??25 per month here nourkrin for cheap. Does it work anyone? searching for a good treatment is making me loose even more hair!

Guys,

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Having tried it for 6 months, I didn't see any improvement in hair thickness nor any regrowth.

It did seem to promote the health of my hair giving it a shine and making it grow slightly faster. However, it is far too expensive at ??50 per mth and you should definately stick with finasteride as a DHT blocker along with minoxydil for re-growth.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

Stick to the proven methods

Propecia and Minoxidil.. If not there are thousands of snake oils to try ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hey guys,

I posted this message 3 months ago!

Check Spex's website, through his doc you can get 15 month proscar at ??120. I think this may be the way to go.

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!