Is this growth NORMAL?

Hey Everyone,

After a brief hiatus, I've updated my blog to include 4-month pictures. I've added both dry and wet shots. I'm not quite sure what to expect and have not been back to Dr. Feller's office to check on the growth, given my work schedule.

Would appreciate your comments & thoughts.

Hey Everyone,

After a brief hiatus, I've updated my blog to include 4-month pictures. I've added both dry and wet shots. I'm not quite sure what to expect and have not been back to Dr. Feller's office to check on the growth, given my work schedule.

Would appreciate your comments & thoughts.

I think so. I'm about two weeks ahead of you and am experiencing moderate growth but it's very thin.

Have you checked the pics Spex posted of the gentleman between four and eight months who thought he'd had no growth.

Check it out under Bill's Q&A section.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Completely normal. If you can resist the urges, don't critically start evaluating your hair until you are 5+ months out. Even then, it can be dicy. I personally felt I had little to no growth at 5 months; but, when I compared pics it was clear I had had solid growth, and in but another month the difference was undeniable.

Keep on truckin'.

If you have really nice growth at 6 or even 5 months it is awesome, but it really is not the norm, and if you aren't "blessed" it doesn't mean your end result won't be blessed. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Guest wanthairs

i first noticed growth at 7 weeks......but then nothign happened for another 7 months, and I do mean almost nothing. being toaly bald though, whatever growth i had was welcome......After month 7 things were rapid and it looks great now....So chill out, throw the camera away for another 4 months......