3 1/2 months update

Congratulations on your recent procedure. At only 3 1/2 months you are beginning to see signs of progress which is great for you and very early, so exciting times are just around the corner.

One question I have, for quite a severe degree on the Norwood scale, is there any specific reason why a larger session was not performed?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

You look fine; and as mentioned already, the best times are approaching!

It is a nominal # of grafts for your overall balded area, but I do like that Charles didn't squander a chunk of grafts trying to feebly give a semblance of coverage in your crown, e.g. The recipient area looks to be correctly conservative and tapered, and 2800 should make a big impact there.

Just remember that if you do consider a 2nd op to attack the crown it will take more grafts pound4pound to give you a good look in one pass than your current procedure hitting the frontal region.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

The main reason I chose to have a smaller session was because I used to have a skin condition on my scalp called Linchen Planos. The skin condition no longer exists but it left a red scar on my scalp. I went to see two dermatologists prior to the HT procedure and neither one guarantied that I was a good candidate for HT. So, my HT was done in a trial basis. If it works, I sure will go for a second session as large as possible. If does not work, it was a risk that I was willing to take. However, the risk taking thing makes me more anxious about the results.

Thank you guys for the comments!!!

Originally posted by Raphael84:

Congratulations on your recent procedure. At only 3 1/2 months you are beginning to see signs of progress which is great for you and very early, so exciting times are just around the corner.

One question I have, for quite a severe degree on the Norwood scale, is there any specific reason why a larger session was not performed?

Florida Engineer,

The wait in my opinion, is by far the hardest part. At least you crossed over the 3 months waiting period at this point, which means you should start expecting signs of new growth at any time. Sometimes however, it takes up to 5 months to see evidence of new life.

Hang in there :-).

Bill