French Football player Zidane

JacobS

Originally posted by Spursman:

I was wondering about his hair while watching the game, it looks good from the front but he could do with an HT in the large crown area.

Than he wont be able to buzz his hair, he is lucky cause he still looks good, athletic and slick bald. Also because of his recent display of god-like talent at the world cup he is adored by millions of religious followers on and off the field.

Unfortunately his large bald crown will require too many precious donor grafts that it looks like he will only receive a thinning coverage at best if he was to go the HT. Personally I will add him to the few white people that look good bald category.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

If you look at him here...he is VERY bald. He looks fine with a total shave. Lucky.

zidane.jpg

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Yeah I thought the same thing!

The refs seemed to like France a little too much vs Portugal.. What a crap call for that PK kick .. Soccer is a joke, they are all actors whenever someone breathes on them. 10 sconds later they are running around..

Go Italy

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Unfortunately diving in soccer is a means to an end. If more referees did not reward diving there would be more exciting play.

Thats why I liked the Italy/Germany game although I was pissed with half of his decisions to play on it resulted in the end of a free flowing, awesome, nail bitting game.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006