balodys 4.5 month(post ht2)frontals

balody

thankyou wanthairs.

hi spex,im 4.5 months out from ht#2 in which i had mostly crown and channels filled in,but i also had the hairline bolstered up a bit up into the recession.im sure i have growth in amongst the hairline because i noticed 2 grey hairs that werent there at the begining of the year.

as requested a top down in the sun,didnt do any close hairline pics and my daughters taken the camera out.ill do some at six months.

002.JPG.f48ec8f2bfd4d2d347869fe62550e94b.JPG

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

cheers,nah only that one(i tried zooming in but couldnt save it icon_mad.gif)

i really am crap with cameras and computers,id really love to know how to paste my pics straight on a post like that.i followed richies instructions from another thread and still they wont go on icon_rolleyes.gif

on manchester,id like to but a)too far b)too busy with new business venture,pity cos i love that city.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Hey balody

I'm confused , I've just checked your blog ,and i've got some questions .

Your pics on this thread show your old ht #1 which I believe is over 18 months old , not sure exacly , the area which is 4.5 months is at the back , with some small infill bits , is that right ?

Your post title is a little misleading as your pics fail to show your second transplant , the pic below shows were you had work done on your 2nd 4.5 month old ht

balodyduring.jpgbalodytop.jpg

What your showing is your older ,grown out , and previous transplant results which have already been established .

Also in your top outside pics you appear to be wearing product ,can you clarify this for me please ?

balodyoutside.jpg

And this pic has me worried for my own scar , your scar seems very low and mine is alot higher as in these pics first balody's scar then my own

Please could you and maybe Bill comment on the difference on hights of the donor areas .

balodyscar.jpgbalodyscar2.jpg

168-1-1.jpg173-3.jpg

Balody please don't take this personally I just want some clarification for newbies who may mis-understand what your showing them .

thanks big guy

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

certainly richie,

my 2nd ht did concentrate on my crown and channels up either side. i also had grafts put into the front to ever so slightly lower the hairline(as im sure you can see in pic you just posted)

i have put up monthly pics showing the progress of my crown but none of the front.so on sunny morning i decided to take some outdoor pics.

i can assure you i am not wearing concealer of any kind,thats all mine mate.i dont believe in the stuff,id feel fake.

as for the scar ive seen high ones and low ones,thre is probably reasons why a dr chooses where to do it,scalp laxity perhaps?plus he had to lose the first scar,i dont know.

hope that clears things up,cheers.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Scars are in their respective location because the donor hair is taken from the "safe zone" which is below the occipital protuberance....you know, the "bump" at the base of the skull.

So, if you're wondering if the scar is to high, just see if it's below the bump and I believe you should be okay.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hey hairbank

Thanks for your explanation ,just checked and my scar runs just below my bump , you can see that much more clearly in my side pic , right in the center of the safe zone .

My concern is that baloby's scar looks very low , much lower than mine ,almost as deep as the nape of his neck .

I'm hoping Billorus or balody can shed some light on why this is .

Hairbank what do you think of the hight of his scar ?

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

There's no reason I know of why a surgeon would risk going too low.......so I have to assume that it isn't icon_wink.gif. Seriously, it may be a little lower than some I've seen but it doesn't appear to me that the hair harvested is any different in density than the rest. It may appear the way it does due to being so fresh after surgery due to shock-loss, that's my best guess!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Does anyone know if everyones Not/bump is positioned on their head in the same place,are some higher or lower.

I`ve just measured mine after reading this with my fingers and from the bottom of the Not/bump its two fingers width to where my nape hair begins,approximately 3cm.

Thanks.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

A hair transplant should start right on the inion, also known as the occipital protuberance, also known as the "bump". It is at this point upwards, phsyiologically, that the scalp turns from three layers to five layers and is therefore thicker and more flexible.

Hair looks like it's coming online nicely Balody. Keep up the good growth.

Dr. Feller

Lookin' good Balody, thx for the variety of pics! Continue to keep us posted.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

well you learn something new everyday.

my scar is slightly under the bump,that photo is alittle misleading.

when i buzz my hair that short it always takes that lower hair away to nothing while leaving the hair higher up on show.i dont know if this is due to my weird shape head(peanut head at school)or to my weird donor.

now it has grown there is a lot of hair under the scar,also the scar looks wider in the pics due to the shaving process.

thanks for the comments dr feller.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo