THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

****PHEW****

I would like to thank you all for providing information on hair restoration that i did not know till a few days ago. I have been reading and researching HT for the last few days for what it seems like 15 hrs a day. I am so glad i ran into this website in particular.

I have an appointment at Bosley Medical for Tuesday October 15.I am not showing up.I am going to lose my deposit but hey its better take a little loss then have a transplant that might disfigure me.Their prices are ridiculous too(12$ a graft)compared to better doctors who use better techniques.

Yes i must admit i almost was a victim of all the commercials and how they made it look so good.Im just happy i bumped into this websight to prevent me from going through with the HT at Bosley.I was to have 550 grafts to restore my frontal hairline but NOOOO its not happening there.

So now im going to just sit back ,relax take a deep breath and keep doing more research on HT.I feel very relieved now icon_smile.gif

Learning all of this now has made me more skeptical which could be a good thing.But, this Dr.Woods is very intruiging.A HT with no scar would be wonderful since i like cutting my hair short.What kind of pattern does he use in the donor area? Does he remove units randomly from all over the donor area? or from right to left in a straight line? My only concern might be having tiny holes all over the donor area.His pictures are nice but a live view of the donor area would be much better. Has anyone on here had work by Dr.Woods and if so can you comment on how it went?

Once again.....Thank you all SO much for giving out info on HT.Going to Bosley might have been a HUGE mistake. Take Care icon_smile.gif

****PHEW****

I would like to thank you all for providing information on hair restoration that i did not know till a few days ago. I have been reading and researching HT for the last few days for what it seems like 15 hrs a day. I am so glad i ran into this website in particular.

I have an appointment at Bosley Medical for Tuesday October 15.I am not showing up.I am going to lose my deposit but hey its better take a little loss then have a transplant that might disfigure me.Their prices are ridiculous too(12$ a graft)compared to better doctors who use better techniques.

Yes i must admit i almost was a victim of all the commercials and how they made it look so good.Im just happy i bumped into this websight to prevent me from going through with the HT at Bosley.I was to have 550 grafts to restore my frontal hairline but NOOOO its not happening there.

So now im going to just sit back ,relax take a deep breath and keep doing more research on HT.I feel very relieved now icon_smile.gif

Learning all of this now has made me more skeptical which could be a good thing.But, this Dr.Woods is very intruiging.A HT with no scar would be wonderful since i like cutting my hair short.What kind of pattern does he use in the donor area? Does he remove units randomly from all over the donor area? or from right to left in a straight line? My only concern might be having tiny holes all over the donor area.His pictures are nice but a live view of the donor area would be much better. Has anyone on here had work by Dr.Woods and if so can you comment on how it went?

Once again.....Thank you all SO much for giving out info on HT.Going to Bosley might have been a HUGE mistake. Take Care icon_smile.gif

That is an appropriate username, then!

I saw all the commercials for Bosley and MHR and they gave me some hope for another hairloss option. But they were TOO salesy, and something smelled awry to me. I was hoping that there was something else out there. Did a search and here I am and much more confident about my decision. Very thankful as you are. Best of luck.

Bosley at $12 an FU -- what a rape job! How about $4 or $5 an FU with some of the world's best doctors? That sound better? icon_biggrin.gif