laser hair therapy

lhtspider

hi,

i am 22 years old, i am a student and i can't really afford paying 3 k on some kinda hair treatment that will not work, my hair loss starrted a year ago when i start seeing some kinda thining on the top, i saw a derm and he prescribed me minoxidl, i dont know about that, it didnt really do much, anyway, i heard about laser hair therapy, and it sounds to good to beleive, just wanted to check with you guys if any have anyexperience.

thanks

hi,

i am 22 years old, i am a student and i can't really afford paying 3 k on some kinda hair treatment that will not work, my hair loss starrted a year ago when i start seeing some kinda thining on the top, i saw a derm and he prescribed me minoxidl, i dont know about that, it didnt really do much, anyway, i heard about laser hair therapy, and it sounds to good to beleive, just wanted to check with you guys if any have anyexperience.

thanks

You hit the nail on the head, its too good to believe.

There are only three treatments known to help hairloss: Minox., Propecia, and HT's...thats it, game over, full stop.

You're a little too young to bet the trailer money on an HT, so I would contact your doctor and see if he'll allow you to combine Propecia with Minoxidil. There are indications that they may be complimentary.

Minox. and propecia both take time to work, and remember, if it slows or stops loss, that may be as good as it gets for you. Its impossible to predict.

The only thing you can predict is what will happen if you do nothing.

Save your money on lasers.

mark h

would we still see this many bald people outside if this worked as well as they claim? Nope.

Frankly, if people knew how much HT has advanced we wouldn't see this many bald people either, but the HT's bad reputation from decades ago still lingers.

John, good point about HT'S bad rep from years ago keeping more baldies from really curing thier ailment. As far as reputation goes, consider MHR and the "Leavitt" Laser Therapy treatment. Here is a HT surgeon who is selling this crap to his clients. I hope all his hair falls out for ripping his clients!

NoBuzz

It does work!!

You get a killer tan and empty wallet!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Its interesting how this sort of thing gets started, particularly on the Internet. I run a cholesterol board and monitor several others.

Some years ago there was a single study showing garlic reduced cholesterol somewhat. Now since that study there have been at least 25 other studies on garlic and _every_ single one was negative for cholesterol reduction.

Now put "garlic" into Google and see how many folks are selling it for cholesterol reduction...its amazing.

mark