Concealers in the sunlights?

Hi all,

I've browsed threads in this forum about concealers. About two years ago, there was a post saying that under sunlights the concealers become very noticeable... I am wondering if this problem still exists? And if yes which concealer is the least noticeable and the most natural-looking under sunlights?

After reading the threads, I am almost going for some trials on Toppik. I have thinning problem all over my top. I hope Toppik won't have too much a problem under sunlights.

(I've also read that Toppik does not run off too much during workouts. )

Thanks guys!

Do some research on this site but I believe you run the "concealer exposure in sunlight" risk with many of them. I've used Dermmatch a little and have enough hair for this not to be a problem. I've not tried toppik but have heard it works better for the crown than for recreating the hairline.

Dermmatch is pretty much waterproof. You can swim with it, workout with it or walk in the rain and it won't come out. Toppik, on the other hand, isn't so it will come out if you sweat, get in the rain...etc.

You may want to try both to see how they work for you. The key with any concealer is to have enough hair to work with.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.