it is time!

Relaxo

Ok guys, I have done the research...I've completed 2 live consultations with 2 of the best hair transplant docs in the world (Griffin/Shapiro)...and I hopefully will get my 1st HT in January. I'm hoping to see results by April/May...the torture is going to be if people realize I had work done.....I wonder what excuses I can come up with for the first few weeks...folliculitis??

Ok guys, I have done the research...I've completed 2 live consultations with 2 of the best hair transplant docs in the world (Griffin/Shapiro)...and I hopefully will get my 1st HT in January. I'm hoping to see results by April/May...the torture is going to be if people realize I had work done.....I wonder what excuses I can come up with for the first few weeks...folliculitis??

Yeah, I'm going with Ron Shapiro....you were right about both being excellent and it was an individual choice on whom I felt most comfortable with and who I clicked with during the consultation. I really feel that Dr. Shapiro strives for the best for all of his patients and gets a great satisfaction from his work.