donor scar line

All,

I'm 10 weeks post-op (2,000 grafts) and had my hair cut pretty shorty the other day. My donor scar line is still VERY VISIBLE. Does this sound normal? I thought by now it would be difficult to see. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

All,

I'm 10 weeks post-op (2,000 grafts) and had my hair cut pretty shorty the other day. My donor scar line is still VERY VISIBLE. Does this sound normal? I thought by now it would be difficult to see. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

MG - are you saying the scar is visible or there a weight line across the back of your head because the hair does not lay evenly or has has not grown in from where it was buzzed down for the donor extraction. Pics would help. I'm two weeks post op from 2125 FUs with Rose and I have this weight line - he's definitely not a hair stylist. I will post donor scar pics in my original thread. Take a look.

Pwralleys-

It's been 10 weeks since my procedure so I feel the hair (that was buzzed down) has had time to grow in. I was just shocked to see how visible it was when I had my hair cut short. It seems like a lot of guy's donor scars aren't as visible.

I will try to get some pics up... in the meantime, where can I find yours?

Thanks for your reply.

MG,

I hope you had a chance to see some of the other relpies to this same thread on the "Hair Restoration Experiences" category of this forum. Best wishes to you.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

MG,

Take a look at my pictures at 10 weeks of my donor scar here .

You will see in subsequent pictures that the shock loss surrounding the donor area subsided.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog