Wade Boggs HT?

Anybody seen the MHR TV spot showing former Major League player Wade Boggs and his HT?? The spot on TV didn't give that many great angles and he looked rather thin after the work, but still an improvement.

It would be interesting to see some unbiased bef. and aft shots to see what the job was like.

Anybody seen the MHR TV spot showing former Major League player Wade Boggs and his HT?? The spot on TV didn't give that many great angles and he looked rather thin after the work, but still an improvement.

It would be interesting to see some unbiased bef. and aft shots to see what the job was like.

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings if they get bad HT results, but I have to be honest and say that Wade Boggs' HT does NOT look good to me.

The hairline shape did not look good, the hair is see-through as you said, and the hairs seem to be emerging at an unnatural angle.

If a guy's transplant doesn't look good on TV, there is no way in hell it will look BETTER in person.

Here's a pic pre-transplant. As you can see, Wade

seems to have mostly frontal hair loss (ala FUTZYhead) pre-HT, and was not a NW6 or 7.

I feel a little sorry for the guy, but celebrities can get bad results just like the rest of us.

boggs1.gif.6299e7cf45b270c31a663251158c98ab.gif

I agree with you Arfy. I didnt think his HT looked that good on the commercial, but what do I know...its just my opinion.

I was in Hawaii on holidays and saw the commercial. Not sure where you would see in the US.

I hope you're lucky enough to see this commercial. See it yourself and there are two glowing examples of the hairmills sales tactics.

1 - The star is in a voice interview for proabably a minute or two. He's shown speaking with the interviewer for about 5 seconds. In this video portion, his HT is thin as heck and shows lots of scalp. BUT, they fill the other 98% of the voice time with a bunch of cheesy still shots with lighting that makes it appear 10X thicker.

2 - In what's supposed to be an audience interview, a guy asks something like "How long does it take for the hair to grow in and how long does it take to heal?" The answer ---- something like "...We've actually had people report going in to work the very next day...." Then the interviewer's voice is cut off while there's another voice-over. To the newbie this comes across as - wow no scar, no healing period, and instantaneous growth.

Isn't there someone regulating this stuff?

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice