Toco 8/Nettle anyone?

Has anyone had any luck with Toco 8?? i am planning to give it a try! Also, has anybody read about stinging nettle extract?

Toco 8 is supposed to work in a different route of making clean skin and scalp with antioxidants of coconut saturated fat...while stinging nettle again seems to work in the same route as saw palmetto.....anybody? icon_confused.gif

As someone who wasted years on saw palmetto, I'd say get on propecia and rogaine that are proven to work. If you get any sides from propecia, you can think of alternatives. I thought saw palmetto had helped slow my hairloss but the pictures over years begged to differ! icon_biggrin.gif.

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel

I took Toco-8 for a while, though I can't say whether it helped or not; seems like a solid all-around supplement either way, and I actually may start up w/ it again.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by badger_01:

As someone who wasted years on saw palmetto, I'd say get on propecia and rogaine that are proven to work. If you get any sides from propecia, you can think of alternatives. I thought saw palmetto had helped slow my hairloss but the pictures over years begged to differ! icon_biggrin.gif.

@Badger thanks for the reply...i am already on propecia now...no side effects/complains from anyone icon_biggrin.gif

I am just looking for more alternatives....i workout often and take a few protein/creatine supplements...my hairloss seem to have become more aggressive after i started working out about an yr ago...so i am looking for more options than propecia and minox....