NYC doc-- Feller or Dorin?

kiss

Regarding Dr Feller not responding,

All I know is that I had sent several pictures in and even got in contact with Marcia to confirm that the pictures had made it through.

She told they had and that Dr. Feller would be letting me know his reccomendations soon.

Bottom line is I never heard a thing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by justgrow:

Regarding Dr Feller not responding,

All I know is that I had sent several pictures in and even got in contact with Marcia to confirm that the pictures had made it through.

She told they had and that Dr. Feller would be letting me know his reccomendations soon.

Bottom line is I never heard a thing

I'm not defending them, but I have come to realize the extreme high volume of inquiries these clinics receive on a daily basis.

I'm usually one who changes my mind quickly when I get a bit of bad 'customer service', but I think these places get hundreds and hundreds of calls, emails, etc. weekly.

So, I tried to cut them a little slack when I was searching around as I realized this.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 5 months later...

Hi I had an ht with doctor dorin in 2007 about 2308 Grafts,totaly satisfied,great job and 1 year

later I am going in again to get about 1800 grafts.I am very happy with them and I trust them.going in nov 10 2008.My hair is realy looking great need some crown work and adding a little bit of density to the front.

Good luck

Dom