good morning everybody (i'm french,sorry my errors of language)

for this first message,i like first of all has to thank this community tremendous.

the sharing of your different experiments is a veritable "gold mine" for every person wishing a h.t.

if you did not exist it would be necessary to invent you.

bitter this preamble here is briefly my capillary story.

i'm 32 years old with a "magnificient" nw5.

one year ago,i hade decide to cross the cape although my girl friend did not understand why in wanted to make this (i shave my head and she love it)

my researches therefore of course began on french's forum.

regrettably the deception is big with a bad feeling.

the forum was infected of beaters,the members did not cease hurling abuse at each other or devoted themselves of very poor information.

it never has me give the desire to participate has of such debate.

i really hope that the france is not the "jurassic park" of the h.t

it has can be of good practitioner ther but personally i saw no result really conclusive.

then after several research weeks i decided to look at what was made elsewhere and notably in the usa.

and there feeling of relief with the discovery of hair-restauration-info.

i discovered a solidarity,evidence of people which wanted to share their ways(with more or less difficulty) and different stage before,counterpart and after h.t.

i discovered the famous names of this job,the best technical.

for this first message i also want to add that interventions and visits clinics of Pat are an unconvincing source of information,devotion and help brought by Bill are as for them a tremendous trump without forgetting different members with numerous answer wich they bring.

it's not in my habits to make compliments but when nos see the quality of your job,i had to to make it.

all this alloved me to make a serene decision.

a date was therefore fixed on may 9th with the doctor Devroye to know wich applied stategy.

stages of my course will be retranscribed as well as photographs will be also posted.ihope to have a satisfactory result and to share my way with you.

???  bientot

good morning everybody (i'm french,sorry my errors of language)

for this first message,i like first of all has to thank this community tremendous.

the sharing of your different experiments is a veritable "gold mine" for every person wishing a h.t.

if you did not exist it would be necessary to invent you.

bitter this preamble here is briefly my capillary story.

i'm 32 years old with a "magnificient" nw5.

one year ago,i hade decide to cross the cape although my girl friend did not understand why in wanted to make this (i shave my head and she love it)

my researches therefore of course began on french's forum.

regrettably the deception is big with a bad feeling.

the forum was infected of beaters,the members did not cease hurling abuse at each other or devoted themselves of very poor information.

it never has me give the desire to participate has of such debate.

i really hope that the france is not the "jurassic park" of the h.t

it has can be of good practitioner ther but personally i saw no result really conclusive.

then after several research weeks i decided to look at what was made elsewhere and notably in the usa.

and there feeling of relief with the discovery of hair-restauration-info.

i discovered a solidarity,evidence of people which wanted to share their ways(with more or less difficulty) and different stage before,counterpart and after h.t.

i discovered the famous names of this job,the best technical.

for this first message i also want to add that interventions and visits clinics of Pat are an unconvincing source of information,devotion and help brought by Bill are as for them a tremendous trump without forgetting different members with numerous answer wich they bring.

it's not in my habits to make compliments but when nos see the quality of your job,i had to to make it.

all this alloved me to make a serene decision.

a date was therefore fixed on may 9th with the doctor Devroye to know wich applied stategy.

stages of my course will be retranscribed as well as photographs will be also posted.ihope to have a satisfactory result and to share my way with you.

???  bientot

Bon Tard mon ami!

Je suis European aussi et j`habite en Portugal.

If you are considering an HT I have to tell you to get on a plane and go to one of these Doctors: Dr.Rahal, Dr.Feller, Hasson and Wong, Dr. Ron Shapiro.

You have no idea how many ppl have to go these Doctors cause of bad HT surgeries in Europe.

I have just had an HT last March with Dr. Rahal and I flew from Lisbon to Paris and Paris to Montreal, then Caught a 1.5 hour Train to Ottawa. (in the end it turned out cheaper then going to Devroye, Farjo or Prohair in Europe).

Check out the prices and estimates the US and Canada Doctors give and go to one, like I did so you can have the guarantee you will get amazing results.

You can check out my results here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=152718

Hope I have helped.

Cheers

Napoleon,

Welcome to our community. I am please to hear that you find it a valuable resource for your research.

Though I agree with Portugal that the physicians he mentioned are first-rate, the dogma that you MUST fly to the United States or Canada to get a quality hair transplant is easily disputable.

Dr. Devroye (as well as many other leading clinics in Europe) has been personally visited and evaluated by our online Publisher Pat Hennessey (see Pat's visitation and detailed review of Dr. Devroye) and is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. Members of the Coalition must meet and maintain our high level of membership standards.

Additionally, using the "find" feature on our forum will help you see what his patients have been saying.

I hope you will go the distance with us and share your experience and photos on our forum so we can support and encourage you in your journey. Feel free also to create a hair loss weblog.

Best wishes,

Bill

Very true Bill, Europe does have good HT doctors but they either cost the same or are a bit more expensive than US or Canada doctors and I see better results on the Patient Photo Albuns from the Doctors I listed before than any other Doctors worldwide.

So if the 5 major US and Canada Doctors give better results and cost as much or less why should we European settle for anything less...

Bill,as you pointed it out it is by not necessary to cross the atlantic to get a quality h.t

portugal25 i thank you for your advise.

you chose a great physician(dr rahal),i thought in him for my h.t and i'm sure that you will have a very nice result.

but i think that the dr devroye can do very good job also and to take back the writings of pat during his visit in the clinic:

"his procedure is one of the most minimally invasive,refined and clean procedures that i have every seen"

my research is objective

i do not try to say that such physician or such other one is the best,the number one.

on the contrary i search a doctor who is acknowledged by his colleagues and who had big qualities(delicacy of transplant for instance) and notably in europe.

i don't know the dr devroye personally.i'm going to meet it for the first time the 9th may but some evidences i saw (certainly less numerous than for other dr) are really reassuring.

next stape wich adopted strategy.