Extreme Makeover TV Show

Telephone Man

I was watching the Extreme makover show last night, a women undergoing a number of plastic surgery procedures including a HT.

The surgeon was Dr. Rassman, 1500 FU's, did not show the longterm results, that was unfortunate. He indicated he wanted to get 3000 but the donor supply was only good for 1500, on a female?

I wonder if FUE would have allowed more grafts?

I was watching the Extreme makover show last night, a women undergoing a number of plastic surgery procedures including a HT.

The surgeon was Dr. Rassman, 1500 FU's, did not show the longterm results, that was unfortunate. He indicated he wanted to get 3000 but the donor supply was only good for 1500, on a female?

I wonder if FUE would have allowed more grafts?

Dr. Rassman is a notable surgeon. If he said 3K is needed then he was being honest if donor supply was thin. Yes, FUE would be able to give this patient more grafts in the future. Would it have given her more at the beginning, if she would choose that first-- maybe but it would have been a LONG procedure (3K FUE is a lot). Hopefully she can get the other 1500 she needs in the future.