Post Operative Care Products

B Spot and Bill,

And I quote,

"Hi Thomas:

I hope you guys made it back OK. Thanks for the picture. It sounds like you're back to work already. When you get here I'll get you access to photos. I also want you to know that if anyone of the people that you regularly post with wants to ask me a question all they have to do is E-mail me (jharris@hsccolorado.com) . I would be more than happy to answer any questions that they have..."

Whaq do you need from me?

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

Experience in Procedure: FUT/FUE/Fi_T/Repair Cases/MUT.

I offer unbiased information. I am not compensated to post.

Hairtech, it is entirely misleading to sign your name "Thomas Ortiz, BS," unless you mean Bull S---. Bachelor of Science is not a degree of distinction used as part of one's signature. I also think that putting "James Harris, MD" in your signature is kind of strange. (Notice you didn't write "hair technologist to Dr. Harris." Would that sound too subservient and secondary in nature?)

And WTF is a "hair technologist?" I just Googled the term and, wouldn't you know it -- the first 2 (of 29) total hits were your own self-promoting topics! The rest were hair stylists who, like you, made up that term to sound sophisticated. Reminds me of Jackie Mason's line about a truck drivers calling himself a "controller in the trucking industry."

1961096913_technolm.jpg

Bill, B-spot and others are highly regarded in this community. Please don't come on here and arrogantly belittle them or others. You are doing Dr. Harris no favor. Since Pat has looser posting rules here than they have at some other sites, he may not ban you as you have been from another major site. But, please, behave yourself.

technolm.jpg.7ab9b8ffbe7b16d68aacf4c393795c94.jpg

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600