montreal

Can anyone give me some more info on the meeting in Montreal? Pat, Bill, others

I do not know when or where but my Dr. said I should attend if possible as all of the top docs or their Reps will be there. Is this true?

He suggested I go before my next procedure and to also look at some of your noggins. I may be able to swing one or two days there.

Thanks for your help

Can anyone give me some more info on the meeting in Montreal? Pat, Bill, others

I do not know when or where but my Dr. said I should attend if possible as all of the top docs or their Reps will be there. Is this true?

He suggested I go before my next procedure and to also look at some of your noggins. I may be able to swing one or two days there.

Thanks for your help

IMHO if you could attend it would be an invaluable experience. One note though- and I will double-check to make sure I have this correct- It IS considered a "closed" meeting in that access to the lecture and exhibit halls is restricted to participating (paying) attendees. There is a spouse/guest category, and I am in the dark about IF you could qualify for that classification- but the fee there is a whopping $620.00!!!! icon_eek.gif

That said, one could stil interact in a meaningful manner without that access, should one have the motivation, etc-

I would shoot Pat an inquiry re this at any rate..

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

justgrow,

If you don't want to attend the ISHRS conference because the fees are too high, we'd still encourage you to join our 10 year anniversary party with Pat, myself, a few patients, many of our recommended and prospective surgeons and staff for free icon_smile.gif.

For more information, visit Ten Year Anniversary Party of the Hair Transplant Network.

If you plan on attending, please send me a private message with your full name so we can add yuo to our guest list. This goes the same for all of our members icon_smile.gif

Best wishes,

Bill

justgrow-

Bill brings up an excellent point-

My partner Bill Reed and I will be in attendance at the HTN 10 year anniversary get together, and I believe this can be a great experience for all.

Oh, and, BTW, don't think you are missing out TOO much re the actual ISHRS conference; although informative for it's members, it CAN be a bit dry and long/technical- I think you get the idea. I've found my best idea exchanges occurred OUTSIDE of the formal meetings anyway...

Hope to see you and any of the other forum members at the HTN party-

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

Dr. Carman,

So in other words, the guy in the back sleeping during the formal meetings will be you? icon_smile.gif

I'm sure "long" and "technical" can be tedious after awhile, but I'm looking forward to attending and taking copious notes with my laptop icon_smile.gif.

I'll try not to be drawn into the forum during the meetings icon_smile.gif

I look forward to meeting you and Dr. Reed in Montreal!

Best wishes,

Bill

You can count Dr. Cooley, Brandi and me on the guest list! I do not think we have missed an invitation from Pat in all these years. We look forward to it. Please send me the details.

See you in Montreal!

Ailene

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Dr. Jerry Cooley's personal assistant and clinical supervisor for Carolina Dermatology Haircenter. My postings are my own opinion and may not reflect Dr. Cooley's opinion on any subject discussed.

Dr. Jerry Cooley is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

PGP, Hi there!

That was what I was hoping for. I did not see which day the anniversary party was though from the link Bill posted. I would not be able to stay the whole time but maybe for one or two days. Any insights?

I can only imagine how many of my questions or concerns would be answered during that time.

Dr. Carmen, Thanks for your input!

Hey Everyone can't wait to meet everyone who will be attending in Montreal!

Sounds like a great opportunity to share stories and experiences in person, as well as congratulating Pat and Bill on putting together this awesome forum for the past 10 years!

Simmy

justgrow,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

The Hair Transplant Network celebration party is on September 4th, Thursday night.

All forum members are invited for a great time.

If you intend on coming, please send me a private message and I'll provide the remaining details icon_smile.gif

It's going to be a party you won't want to miss. Several patients among many first-rate physicians and staff will be there.

Best wishes,

Bill