Regenix... a.k.a. Matthew McConaughey's wonder hair loss regimine

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any truth to this. Now as far as I know, there are only 3 true hair loss stabilizers out there, Finesteride, Minoxidil and Dutesteride (although I really haven't heard too much about this). Of course there are other things out there like NANO and Nizoral that definitely help, but these 3 are the proven ones that really make a difference. Now Matthew McConaughey claims to have regrown much of the hair he had lost by using Regenix. It's cool that he has actually spoken up on this. His hair does look "night and day" from the way it was 3 years ago. So what is this Regneix? Does it work?

Cheers,

danger

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any truth to this. Now as far as I know, there are only 3 true hair loss stabilizers out there, Finesteride, Minoxidil and Dutesteride (although I really haven't heard too much about this). Of course there are other things out there like NANO and Nizoral that definitely help, but these 3 are the proven ones that really make a difference. Now Matthew McConaughey claims to have regrown much of the hair he had lost by using Regenix. It's cool that he has actually spoken up on this. His hair does look "night and day" from the way it was 3 years ago. So what is this Regneix? Does it work?

Cheers,

danger

Danger,

I think someone asked a question about McConaughey in this weeks Parade magazine in the Sunday paper. The magazine said that he claims Regenix did the job, but apparently it was disputed by a plastic surgeon who basically said "no way". The plastic surgeon said that McConaughey must've had an HT.

I'll have to go back to see where I read that.

Manko

I wanted to see how much of a change this guy underwent so I looked him up on the net. Found pictures of him on tv shows from 1997-2002, he never looked balding in any of them. However in 2001 he had a shaved head, this is odd because in 2002 his hair is long again, maybe thats when he had a ht done? If I was this guy I would care less about my hair and be more concerned with my stupid last name.

none

none

He had an HT... No question. It just makes sense from the photos ( see his booking photo when he was arrested) and the fact that he shaved his head and disappeared for about a year. Regenix, give me a break.

Hey Hairseeker

He is just hanging with Sandra Bullock cause he hasnt met me yet! lol.

U571...absolutely one of my *favorite* movies!!

And Mr. McConaughey in those NAVAL Officer uniforms....what could be better? But I am sure most of you guys dont appreciate "the uniforms" like I do!!

Jenn

PrGuy,

Maybe he did have a transplant. But those "before" and "after" photos don't prove it to me.

They are different angles, and with different lighting. In one shot, his hair is pulled back and matted and in the other, it is fluffed forward. The color is different too.

There are too many inconsistencies to make an accurate comparison. As I said, he may well have gotten an HT. But it's certainly not an open and shut case according to the pics.

The guy may have more hair..but he is still "quite thin" between the ears...if you know what I mean.

Anyone who gets a HT and credits a scam product is a loser, no excuses.

NW