Estrogen Levels

i know that propecia will raise testosterone up to 15%, but does anyone know how high it will raise estrogen levels?

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

i know that propecia will raise testosterone up to 15%, but does anyone know how high it will raise estrogen levels?

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

Geez Bill, do you have to question everyone who posts a statistic on here?

And then saying you need a physician to chime in.

This seems to be your twisted way of talking down to the posters. (like you know more than everyone else)

Maybe you don't see it, but it is obvious to others.

If you are going to come off as an expert on just about everything then maybe you need to be doing a bit more studying?

From the Propecia website:

PROPECIA is not an antiandrogen.

"??? Clinical studies showed men treated with PROPECIA had increased mean testosterone and estradiol levels (approximately 15%), but these levels were within normal physiologic range.

There and we didn't even need a physician to validate what JW34 has posted. And see you have now learned something as well.

Please don't ban me almighty one! lol

Everyone is on eggshells here lately.

Byehair,

It was a question, and I am certainly entitled to ask someone where they got their statistics.

I do NOT know everything and don't pretend to.

I do apologize however, if jw34 feels I was talking down to him. But other than your contemptous reply to me personally, the information you provided from Propecia's website is quite helpful.

Bill

i just heard it somewhere probably on these forums, i just thought that was the genreal consensus?

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

the reason why i posted this is because for the past 6 months ive been on propecia ive gained about 10lbs pretty flabby fat, i also have low thyroid levels and have to take thyroid pills now, i was wondering if the elevated estrogen from propecia could have something to do with this? and my doc only tested me for testosterone which was a "good" 681, but refuses to test my estrogen saying it woulndnt have an effect???

what yall think?

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x