Hair Growth Advice

Hi,

I would first like to start out by saying that this is not meant to be a commercial post. I intend on sticking to all the rules of this forum.

I would like to briefly introduce myself. My name is Karl Smith. For several years, I battled hair loss and it was very hard to deal with.

I then did my own research and created diet and exercise guidelines that I follwed to help me to grow my hair back. I went from having very visible hair loss to having a full head of hair. I feel that having a hair transplant is also something worth considering. The quality of transplants has greatly improved over the past couple of years. I think a good diet and exercise routine can help you to make good progress in growing your hair back, and a transplant can really help you to have the hairline that you once had.

Hair vitamins and hair shampoo are also worth considering. This way, your scalp will definitely receive all the nutrients that it needs in order to promote hair growth.

I have created a website that contains solid diet and exercise guidelines that will help you to grow your hair back, and it also has other useful information on hair loss. I have also included pictures which show the progress that I have made. My website is (promotional link removed) I think you will find helpful information of there.

You can make progress.

Karl

Kari,

thank you for taking the time to create this non-commercial post leading us to another web page.

I too have found that changing my diet and exercise has re-grown an entire head of hair.

what's in your diet?

I find gerbbless and fried CAT

work the best

I just toss 'em in the microwave for a few,

--ZAP!

din' din' in one min'!!!!

Thank you.

Your web page has one more hit now.

I would definitely like to respond to the postings that have been made here.

I really don't think it is very funny that I was suffering from hair loss for several years, did research and found a way to grow my hair back. I feel that hair loss is something that many people suffer from and it can have a major mental impact on them.

I was in the same shoes as a lot of people on this forum are in. I was suffering from hair loss and I really wanted to do something about it.

I think the mention of fried cats and some of the other stuff that has been said above are just not right.

I created the site because I want to give advice to people who are suffering from hair loss and I want them to make progress. I think if people follow some of the guidelines that I have mentioned they will start to experience hair growth.

what kind of response do you expect when your webpage says, and I quote "grow hair back in FIVE DAYS!!!"

these "tips" are insulting to say the least...

Everyone here is suffering from hair loss and

we are here to help others.

NOT peddle snake oils and willie nillie potions...

that is not helping others...

THAT is taking ADVANTAGE of people who are in a state of desperation because of their suffering

all to make a BUCK.

Please go through the entire site. There is a lot of good information on there and if you follow some of the things that I have mentioned you will start to grow your hair back.

I don't think it's good to look at one thing and based on that say that it is not a good site.

I know that hair loss is tough to deal with but it is possible to experience hair growth. Many people have tried to battle their hair loss and have not made a lot of progress. I have made good progress, and I think it is worth it for poeple on this forum to follow some of my guidelines.

combat hair loss,

If you are going to follow the rules of the site, why are you posting promotional links on our forum?

Frankly, your website is full of promotional content that is selling natural hair loss remedies, etc.

I have removed the link to your website in your signature and the link in your first post.

Please read our terms of service for more information.

Feel free to participate and share what you believe. I think you'll find you have a tough audience to convince since most members here are highly educated about the cause of hair loss and real hair los treatments. But do not link back to your promotional site.

Bill

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

what kind of response do you expect when your webpage says, and I quote "grow hair back in FIVE DAYS!!!"

/QUOTE]

It actually says 7 MINUTES. Man, we ain't got no five days....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

i just clicked on the link and before i could even read the first line an agent was messaging me trying to get money, haha.. my god at least try and lure me in first icon_wink.gif

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007