Dr. Epstein Has A Passion For His Patients

rdfld

Earlier this week, my local dermatologist removed the sutures from a HT procedure I had with Miami's Dr. Jeffrey Epstein at his Foundation for Hair Restoration on May 29th. During this process, my dermatologist consistently marveled at what he called, "the almost imperceptible seam" of the sutured donor site incision area as he removed the sutures. He was amazed at how "trauma-free" the area appeared in just under two week's time. Needless to say, by the time he finished, these perpetual comments of praise for Dr. Jeff's skill and artistry left me feeling very positive about the eventual "no-tell" final outcome of my third, consecutive, annual HT with Dr. Epstein. Like a lot of us, I enjoy the "low-maintenance" styling of the "buzzed" look, so I'm always wary of possible "see-through" scarring with the ?? inch length I wear my hair. However, after listening to my dermatologist, I feel confident I need not worry about visible scarring unless the donor site begins to stretch. Because when I asked about improving/hastening the healing and redness of my donor site incision/scar with a daily dosing regimen of Neosporin and Mederma, my dermatologist laughed and said the area was healing so well, I probably wouldn't be able to see enough scar to apply anything to within a few weeks and advised me not to waste my money. As brethrens in the quest for more hair and less noticeable HT's, you can all surmise how great these words made me feel as I now await the desired results of what will hopefully be another successful HT.

As always, Dr. Jeff and his wonderful staff made my HT trip to Miami seem more vacation than medical mission. Roxy, the elite model of medical office managers, makes scheduling effortlessly easy and always convenient. And like the two summers before, I again was pampered with attention from the moment I arrived for my procedure. My every need and concern was addressed with the highest degree of caring, compassion, and expertise. Always friendly and very professional, this talented staff takes great care of you. And Dr. Epstein is simply the best. His training and credentials are exceptional. Yet, he is so easy to talk with. A consult with Dr. Jeff feels more like conversation with a well-known friend. You can feel his passion for perfection and his dedication to your satisfaction and success the moment he greets you and begins discussing your current procedural plan with you. And he really listens to what you have to say as well. He's devoted to ensuring you receive the best HT possible, whatever it takes. All three of my procedures with Dr. Jeff have netted substantially more grafts than were initially anticipated. But Dr. Epstein has never made a request for additional fees from me or ever attempted to limit his graft harvests to the agreed upon number and fee when more have been available for use. To me, this speaks volumes about where Dr. Jeff's heart truly lies. It's with each and every one of us fortunate enough to have him for our HT physician. Thank you, Dr. Jeff, I feel very lucky indeed. You're the greatest!

Earlier this week, my local dermatologist removed the sutures from a HT procedure I had with Miami's Dr. Jeffrey Epstein at his Foundation for Hair Restoration on May 29th. During this process, my dermatologist consistently marveled at what he called, "the almost imperceptible seam" of the sutured donor site incision area as he removed the sutures. He was amazed at how "trauma-free" the area appeared in just under two week's time. Needless to say, by the time he finished, these perpetual comments of praise for Dr. Jeff's skill and artistry left me feeling very positive about the eventual "no-tell" final outcome of my third, consecutive, annual HT with Dr. Epstein. Like a lot of us, I enjoy the "low-maintenance" styling of the "buzzed" look, so I'm always wary of possible "see-through" scarring with the ?? inch length I wear my hair. However, after listening to my dermatologist, I feel confident I need not worry about visible scarring unless the donor site begins to stretch. Because when I asked about improving/hastening the healing and redness of my donor site incision/scar with a daily dosing regimen of Neosporin and Mederma, my dermatologist laughed and said the area was healing so well, I probably wouldn't be able to see enough scar to apply anything to within a few weeks and advised me not to waste my money. As brethrens in the quest for more hair and less noticeable HT's, you can all surmise how great these words made me feel as I now await the desired results of what will hopefully be another successful HT.

As always, Dr. Jeff and his wonderful staff made my HT trip to Miami seem more vacation than medical mission. Roxy, the elite model of medical office managers, makes scheduling effortlessly easy and always convenient. And like the two summers before, I again was pampered with attention from the moment I arrived for my procedure. My every need and concern was addressed with the highest degree of caring, compassion, and expertise. Always friendly and very professional, this talented staff takes great care of you. And Dr. Epstein is simply the best. His training and credentials are exceptional. Yet, he is so easy to talk with. A consult with Dr. Jeff feels more like conversation with a well-known friend. You can feel his passion for perfection and his dedication to your satisfaction and success the moment he greets you and begins discussing your current procedural plan with you. And he really listens to what you have to say as well. He's devoted to ensuring you receive the best HT possible, whatever it takes. All three of my procedures with Dr. Jeff have netted substantially more grafts than were initially anticipated. But Dr. Epstein has never made a request for additional fees from me or ever attempted to limit his graft harvests to the agreed upon number and fee when more have been available for use. To me, this speaks volumes about where Dr. Jeff's heart truly lies. It's with each and every one of us fortunate enough to have him for our HT physician. Thank you, Dr. Jeff, I feel very lucky indeed. You're the greatest!

Couldn't agree more, especially with regards to the first part of your post on the "sutured donor site". Dr E's plastic surgeon skills are just amazing and even after 3 HTs (including a first one that was a rip off and left me with a big scar, compliments of the Nobel clinic in the UK) there is no trace of any work done in my donor area, and my scalp doesn't feel tight anymore as it used to. I would recommend Dr E to anyone, anytime.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

I'm only nine weeks out from my procedure with Dr. Epstein, I can't evaluate results just yet, however my experience with him and his staff was wonderful. I'm looking forward to see the final result.

Ralph J,

Very wise statement.

Since I have seen a number of pictures of results from Dr. Epstein, I believe you will be pleased.

rdfld,

I'm glad you had a positive experience. How many grafts/hairs did you end up receiving? Where were they placed? Do you have pictures you can share with us?

Bill

Congratulations on your procedure. Glad you liked Dr. E. and his staff. Good group of people and a great surgeon. Now comes the hardest part - waiting. I'm three months out from my procedure (2100 grafts) from Dr. E., and I can now see some limited growth activity starting. That is exciting as you expect it will become more and more from this point. Good luck!

He's a great doc Epstein..

Neptune, I am post op 3 months too.. the good news is we are getting ready for the EXPLOSION of growth.. Many of my grafts did not fall out so I think I have results already but it is so hard to tell because I believe I am stil experiencing increased fullness from my 2nd HT..

Oh well,, it's a nice problem to have !!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Guest wanthairs

rdfld.....

Sorry If I previously thought you were over-inflating your praise for epstein. You must have really gone through alot of mental anguish over your prior procedures. At least now, it is going to look great!!

As for me, I am 7.5 weeks post op, and I just today noticed growth, with loads of the pre-growth pimples exploding all over my scalp. So It looks like its growing earlier than normal....GREAT !!!!!

• 2 months later...

True does not either. This was a big concern for me as I could not shave due to work. Don't let people convince you " You MUST shave for a good result". I didn't and mine is as natural as the best of them..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!