an illustration for the density of 49 twosome grafts per square centimeters

Hape

Dear all,

just a practical hint for you.

As an illustration for the density of 49 twosome grafts per square centimeters .

I have sewed some hairs into a rubber. The marked area equals exactly one square centimetre.

I have sewed 7x7 twosome grafts. The twosome grafts is just a folded hair which comes out with the 2 ends.

You can do and check it for yourselves and valuate if the density is enough for your case.

Good luck!

hape

IMGP0011.JPG.eebe0205059fa5cb64856cc703d0b8eb.JPG

Dear all,

just a practical hint for you.

As an illustration for the density of 49 twosome grafts per square centimeters .

I have sewed some hairs into a rubber. The marked area equals exactly one square centimetre.

I have sewed 7x7 twosome grafts. The twosome grafts is just a folded hair which comes out with the 2 ends.

You can do and check it for yourselves and valuate if the density is enough for your case.

Good luck!

hape

i made a drawing with autocad to compare, it doesnt even come close to what hape made, but i dont feel the urge to pull 100 hairs out of my head and stick them in an eraser icon_wink.gif

if you guys could tell me what the diameter of a hair is, and what the diameter of the FU is, i might try to add hairs and put the drawing in a 3d-perspective.

Greetz.

[This message was edited by Belgiumdude on October 12, 2003 at 03:15 PM.]

1000.JPG.8117182f8e76dec036501e2d4d346e04.JPG

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

you may want to convert those inches2 into cm2's.

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

Well, even in Hape's demonstration, it's hard to really get a good understanding of how that will look on a person's head, because the image is not to scale. It is enlarged. The marked area should be reduced so that it is truly one square centimeter, and then you would be able to get a more accurate depiction of a 49 g/cm^2 transplant.

Tedd

cm.jpg.7f95ccdfa58e00609a5c184b53fca403.jpg

because you can not separate one single hole anymore. If it is to close then 2 small holes become to 1 bigger hole.

Mabe I have to check other materials for to create more density...

Cheers

Hape