Delirious and Repressed at the Same TIme- 4865 With Dr Wong

royrover

I have been a victim of hairloss since i was like 20 and i am not that old ..Looking at my hairline people have always thought of me as way older than what i am . I am so used to wearing hats that i have a huge collection of them.The feeling has never been nice.

To be honest i am a very "Whatever" attitude guy but yeah this is one feeling which has always haunted me

Always thought about getting a restoration but had no money while going to school .After working for a couple of years , i decided to finally go for it ( This was a big decision!)

What an experience with Dr wong!!.. A wonderful crew Hasson and Wong have. I was intially hesistant but Mike and Joe gave me tremendous amount of support. Never did i feel that i was actualy talking to a bunch of money getters. Believe me i am not just saying this because they asked me to say this but they really are a nice bunch of people.

Experience with Dr Wong was exceptional. He was very nice and funny in all those 15 hours he worked on me. The entire staff working on me was super nice

It was a long day 15 hours and i dont remember if i had ever watched 7 movies in a day, Though

i have to admit i should NOT have watched " Apocalypto" while getting the surgery icon_smile.gif

I am HOPING Big time that the results will narrate my story in the coming months and this experience lives upto my expectations

Attached is my blog .

I have been a victim of hairloss since i was like 20 and i am not that old ..Looking at my hairline people have always thought of me as way older than what i am . I am so used to wearing hats that i have a huge collection of them.The feeling has never been nice.

To be honest i am a very "Whatever" attitude guy but yeah this is one feeling which has always haunted me

Always thought about getting a restoration but had no money while going to school .After working for a couple of years , i decided to finally go for it ( This was a big decision!)

What an experience with Dr wong!!.. A wonderful crew Hasson and Wong have. I was intially hesistant but Mike and Joe gave me tremendous amount of support. Never did i feel that i was actualy talking to a bunch of money getters. Believe me i am not just saying this because they asked me to say this but they really are a nice bunch of people.

Experience with Dr Wong was exceptional. He was very nice and funny in all those 15 hours he worked on me. The entire staff working on me was super nice

It was a long day 15 hours and i dont remember if i had ever watched 7 movies in a day, Though

i have to admit i should NOT have watched " Apocalypto" while getting the surgery icon_smile.gif

I am HOPING Big time that the results will narrate my story in the coming months and this experience lives upto my expectations

Attached is my blog .

royover,

Welcome to our community and thanks for sharing your story and creating a blog with photos.

Well you have certainly chosen one of the best and in looking at your photos, I suspect you will not be disappointed.

It will take some time, and most likely, you will experience doubt after a few months of waiting. But rest assured - the hair growth will come icon_smile.gif.

Heal and grow well,

Bill

This is one of the main reasons why i am going to Dr. Wong in about a year for what I hope is my last surgery. He is not afraid to go BACK on the scalp, and into a little bit of hair. It seems like so many other doctors just focus on the frontal portion of the scalp. Plus, H@W do temple points so well, and they tend to get so many grafts. IMO these guys really are the masters.

It's going to be pain in the ass getting back to D.C. all the way from Vancouver (I won't fly back because the staples will set off the metal detectors). I am going to do it, though. This is too important to settle for anything but the best, and a pain in the ass drive is not going to be a factor in the decision...

Stimpy