ONE AREA IN THE MIDDLE FRONT....

I am 4 1/2 months Post transplant, having 2000 grafts done at MHR. I am very happy with the dense hair appearing in the transplanted area, but there is a "quarter sized" area right in the middle area of the front that does not appear to be nearly as thick as the rest of the hair, even though I know that the transplants were all done evenly. Is this normal? Also, I am still having a considerable amount of ingrown hairs (painful bumps)after 4 1/2 months. How long is it normal to have these ingrown nuisances?

I am 4 1/2 months Post transplant, having 2000 grafts done at MHR. I am very happy with the dense hair appearing in the transplanted area, but there is a "quarter sized" area right in the middle area of the front that does not appear to be nearly as thick as the rest of the hair, even though I know that the transplants were all done evenly. Is this normal? Also, I am still having a considerable amount of ingrown hairs (painful bumps)after 4 1/2 months. How long is it normal to have these ingrown nuisances?

Hi Island girl.

I thought you went to nuhart for your transplant,back when we were talking cost. Anyway which mhr office did you go to? i'm just starting on week nine and more hair is growing on one side than the other but others have said this was normal and it would even out. Hopefully your spot will fill in , in time .I'm to much of a newbe to know much. Scott

Island Girl your new hair will not all grow in evenly.

Post-op the hairs go into a resting phase that lasts 2-6 months and then they sporadically start growing. There are lots of cases for uneven growth early on.One example is PB who has a blog here somewhere. His was coming in on one side more than the other but after 5 -6 months it caught up and blended in. It's still early days for you. I wouldn't be too concerned just yet.